Securities offered through Aurora Capital LLC
Member FINRA (formerly NASD)/SIPC
747 Chestnut Ridge Road
Chestnut Ridge NY 10977
IMPORTANT CONSUMER INFORMATION:
1. This web site has been prepared solely for informational purposes. It is not an offer to buy or sell any security; nor is it a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any security. This site and the opinions and information therein are based on sources which we believe to be dependable, but we can not guarantee the accuracy of such information.
2. Representatives of a broker-dealer or investment adviser may only conduct business in a state if the representatives and the broker-dealer or investment adviser they represent: (a) satisfy the qualification requirements of, and are approved to do business by, the state; or (b) are excluded or exempted from the state's licenser requirements.
3. An investor may obtain information concerning a broker-dealer, an investment advisor, or a representative of a broker-dealer or an investment advisor, including their licenser status and disciplinary history, by contacting the investor's state securities law administrator.
The information about companies other than Aurora Capital LLC, available herein or otherwise, has been obtained from sources which we believe to be reliable, but is not guaranteed by us as being accurate or current and does not purport to be a complete statement or summary of all information that may be available.
Opinions contained herein are those of Aurora Capital LLC and are current only as of the date indicated. If no date is indicated, the opinions are current as of November 14, 2005. Such opinions are subject to change without notice.
None of Aurora Capital LLC, any affiliated entities, its officers, members, officers of its members, members or trustees of its members, employees or consultants is under any obligation to update the information contained in this website.
Information contained herein may be prospective and forward-looking. Such prospective and forward-looking information and statements represent the current opinion of Aurora Capital LLC (or the sources that may be cited). Prospective and forward-looking information and statements are based upon assumptions of future events.
Actual events are likely to differ from the assumptions utilized to make such prospective or forward-looking statements or to develop such forward looking information. Therefore, actual results are likely to differ from projected results. Past events and past performance is not an indicator of future events and future performance.
Aurora Capital LLC, its affiliated entities, its officers, members, officers of its members, members or trustees of its members, employees or consultants may hold positions in securities of the companies referred in this website. Aurora Capital LLC is likely to have received fees from the companies referred to in this website. Aurora Capital LLC does not make markets in any stock.
There are risks associated with investing in equity or equity derivative securities and in other securities. Investing in securities of life science companies carries substantial risks. The risks are numerous and include, but are not limited to:
1. Lack of profitability or positive cash flow
2. Dependence on financial markets or strategic collaborations for future financing and the potential inability to obtain adequate financing
3. Potential scientific or clinical failures
4. Risks associated with patents, patent applications and intellectual property in general
5. Risks normally associated with development stage companies
6. Risks associated with the ability to attract qualified management, technical and scientific personnel
8. US, state and foreign government and quasi-governmental regulation
9. Third party reimbursement
10. Volatility of price and lack of liquidity in the securities of those companies that may be publicly traded
11. Lack of certainty that markets will develop for the securities of or that buyers of shares, products or the companies themselves will emerge for companies that are publicly traded or are private, and political.
There are numerous other risks as well. We do not wish, in any way, to minimize the risks associated with investing in life science, medical technology, agricultural or industrial biotechnology companies or technology companies, or high growth companies in general.